IECU Card Manager
Get the FREE* mobile app that lets you control your debit card and credit card usage and spending on the go. IECU Card Manager helps you manage your finances, while protecting you from fraud, by controlling how, when, and where your IECU debit cards and credit cards are used through your smartphone.
Download our free IECU Card Manager app now, just click on your device's app store icon above.
IECU Card Manager allows you to:
- Turn your debit card or credit card ‘on’ and ‘off’
- Establish transaction controls for dollar amounts, merchant categories (i.e. grocery store or restaurant), and geographic locations (i.e. Rochester, MN or within 5 miles of your current location)
- Receive alerts when your debit card or credit card is used, approved, or exceeds the transaction controls set by you
- Stay informed of potential fraud with alerts on attempted, declined transactions
- Get real-time balances for your accounts
Use IECU Card Manager in your everyday life!
Control Spending - If you’re trying to establish or stick to a budget, IECU Card Manager can help!
- Set spending limits for general use or specific thresholds by merchant types such as gas, groceries, or retail stores. You can also establish these controls by geographic location, such as specific cities.
- The flexible app lets you change these parameters anytime with ease via your mobile device. Going on vacation? Holiday shopping? Simply update your transaction controls to fit your spending needs!
- Use the IECU Card Manager app to check your account balances in real time
Fraud Protection – Turning your debit card or credit card ON and OFF helps safeguard against fraud!
- When your card is “OFF” no withdrawals or purchases will be approved, except for previously scheduled recurring transactions
- When your card is “ON” only transactions within your specified preferences will be processed
- Transaction controls allow your debit or credit card to only work in specific location or geographic areas to add an additional layer of protection
- Real-time alerts keep you informed when your card is used or declined
Business Use – Use the transaction controls for merchant codes, location, and thresholds to ensure employee spending adheres to your company policies.
Parental Controls – Support your child’s financial needs, while managing their spending. Using features, such as threshold limits, merchant categories, location, and on/off controls you decide where, when, and how your child uses their debit or credit card.
®IECU Card Manager is a trademark of Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates and a service of Illinois Educators Credit Union.
*Message and data rates may apply. See your mobile service provider for details.