Your checking account is the center of your financial life. That’s why an IECU Checking Account allows access to the funds you need without all the pesky fees and restrictions that get in the way of taking care of business! Whether you’re paying your electric bill, the babysitter or anything in between, your IECU Checking Account comes with all of the FREE online and mobile services that make handling your finances convenient and uncomplicated, 24/7.
*Offer available for new checking accounts only. $25 will be deposited into your IECU checking account when checking account is opened, and $125 will be deposited within 60 days of initial direct deposit and e-statement activation. eStatement must be activated within 30 days of account opening. Direct deposit must be established within 30 days of account opening and maintained for at least 60 days. Checking accounts subject to eligibility. See IECU for details.
So why are IECU Checking Accounts so great? Our checking accounts have so many NO’s…giving you so many reasons to say YES! (plus some great freebies too)
- NO minimum balance required
- NO monthly fees
- NO limit on debit transactions or checks
- NO charge debit card with EMV protection
- FREE online banking: transfer funds, view transactions and more.
- FREE online bill pay: pay bills with funds from your checking account and eliminate buying stamps and checks!
- FREE E-Statements
- FREE Express Check Deposit on the IECU Mobile App: Take a picture of the check and we’ll do the rest! Magic, right?
- Access to more than 30,000 ATMs and 5,000 Shared Branching locations (that’s more than traditional banks do!)
- Overdraft Protection
- Courtesy Pay
- Direct Deposit and Payroll Deduction options
- Federally insured by the NCUA to at least $250,000.00
- Last but certainly not least, your first box of checks is on us!