Lines of Credit
Kind of like a personal loan, kind of like a credit card, kind of a great way to protect yourself from pesky overdrafts. One of the most versatile products IECU offers to our members! Basically a line of credit works like a credit card, without carrying the card around in your wallet. Lines of credit help you balance the ups and downs you might have in your monthly income and expenses. That’s because it’s hard to predict what will happen in the future and what it will cost. Personal lines of credit allow you to be prepared for whatever might come next.
- Flexibility to borrow different amounts over time at a low rate
- Only pay interest when there is an existing balance on the loan
- No balance transfer or cash advance fees
- No collateral required
- No application fee
- Expert guidance and quick funding
- Access anytime for any amount through online banking or the IECU mobile app
- Perfect to use for overdraft protection
Apply today and have the money as soon as tomorrow!
APR=Annual Percentage Rate. All rates are subject to change without notice. Rates, terms and conditions vary based on qualifications, collateral and individual credit worthiness. All loans are subject to approval and eligibility and must fall within IECU lending guidelines.Go to main navigation