Once in a while you need a little more cash than you have on hand. A trip to the beach, an unexpected expense, or perhaps an engagement ring for your sweetie. That’s the great thing about personal loans…YOU decide how YOU want to spend it! When life happens and you need cash (or maybe that new set of tires you’ve been putting off) in a hurry, IECU is here for you! Whether the expense is planned or not, an IECU Personal Loan provides a solution with flexible terms and a low fixed rate. No matter the reason, IECU offers a personal loan option to fit every budget.
- Expert guidance
- Fast financing
- Rates as low as 9.00% APR*
- 24-60 month repayment period
- No pre-payment penalties
- No application fee
- 24/7 access to the funds though online banking and the IECU mobile app
After considering all of the different options of how you can use your personal loan (debt consolidation, home improvements, furniture and appliances, weddings, holiday shopping, healthcare, vacations…the possibilities are endless!) IECU will guide you to the best personal loan option for your needs and lifestyle.
- Signature Loan: Getting a signature loan is as easy as filling out the application and signing your name (online at home or in an IECU branch). That’s it! These loans are the best option when you need cash in quickly without putting down collateral. Because of this feature, signature loans are a great option for those who don’t have a large balance in their savings account to secure the loan.
- Secured Loan: Using your savings account as collateral, secured loans are a perfect fit when you need to establish or rebuild credit, or if you’re trying to pay the least amount of interest possible.
- Start / Restart Loan: Had a few mistakes in the past and looking to build positive payment history? We get it…Check out IECU’s Start and Restart Loan program link to page on new site. Before you know it, your credit will be back on track!
Once we’ve worked with you to determine your personal loan type and monthly payment estimate, the only thing left to do is sit back, relax and imagine how good it will feel having the money you need to buy the things you want. So what are you waiting for?!
APR=Annual Percentage Rate. All rates are subject to change without notice. Rates, terms and conditions vary based on qualifications, collateral and individual credit worthiness. All loans are subject to approval and eligibility and must fall within IECU lending guidelines.Go to main navigation