How do I sign up for direct deposit?
Save time and get paid faster with Direct Deposit of your payroll to your IECU account! That means no more waiting for your check and no more waiting in line to make a deposit. Your paycheck will already be in your account before you wake up!
- Direct Deposit means your funds will always be there when you need them, automatically.
- Even if you’re out of town or can’t get to a branch, your check will still be deposited for you.
- No more special trips to a branch to deposit your check.
- Allocate funds to other accounts or loan payments for no charge.
To set up direct deposit, contact your employer’s Human Resource or Payroll department and provide them with our routing number (271189433) and your account number.
This answer has been viewed 2198 times.
- What is the routing number of the credit union?
- Can my payroll be deposited directly into different accounts?