I need to place a stop payment on a check. How can I do that?
Stop payments can be completed in person, over the phone, or online in online banking. To complete a stop payment, we'll need the check number, date, amount, and the name of the payee. Stop payments incur a $30.00 fee.
This answer has been viewed 364 times.
- What are the daily limits for a MasterCard debit card?
- Does the credit union put a hold on checks?
- What is a debit card? What is a check card?
- How much am I charged for using my debit card to make a purchase?
- Can I get overdraft protection?