How do I add or remove joint owners from my account?
If you are the primary account holder and want to add a joint owner to the account, you will need to have the joint owner fill out a membership application. If you want to remove a joint owner, all you need to do is have the joint owner send us a signed request to remove themselves from the account.
- Can my payroll be deposited directly into different accounts?
- How do I change my address on my account?
- Can I get overdraft protection?
- What is a debit card? What is a check card?
- What are the charges for a checking account?