By what methods can I pay on my loan at IECU?
We know that every IECU member is different, which is why we offer a wide array of payment options to best serve our members. Just choose the one that suits you best!
You can set up automatic transfers from your IECU accounts or set up your payments to be tied directly to your payroll deposits. We can also set up your payments to come out of your primary financial institution on a monthly basis, you simply pick the amount and date that you would like to send your payment in and we pull it for you! We are also able to accept payments by debit card online! Just use our safe and secure system and you will be all set after paying a minimal convenience fee.
This answer has been viewed 2090 times.
- Can my payroll be deposited directly into different accounts?
- Do you have to be a member to apply for a loan?
- How do credit unions differ from banks?
- How do I get pre-approved for a loan?
- What type of loans do you offer?