Who can join IECU?
We want everyone to experience IECU! While we do have a specific field of membership, it’s much broader than what you might think!
Membership is now open to any person affiliated with the education community, including employees, retired employees, current students and alumni of any school in Sangamon, Menard, Morgan, Cass, Brown, Adams, Pike, and Scott County Illinois, including the districts of:
Athens, Auburn, Ball Chatham, Carlinville, Greenview, New Berlin, Pawnee, Pleasant Plains,
Riverton, Rochester, ROE #1, Tri-City, Williamsville-Sherman, Winchester, Waverly,
Lincoln Land Community College, Univeristy of Illinois in Springfield, Robert Morris University,
Those employed by Horace Mann Companies, Illinois Education Association (IEA/NEA) or subsidiaries and affiliates of IEA/NEA, and those in the immediate family of current members also qualify for membership.
To us, “educators” does not mean strictly teachers. It includes the librarians, custodians, secretaries, bus drivers, counselors, administrators, and all others who make up a school and influence the lives of students. We consider all school employees to be educators. Anyone in our field of membership is eligible to join and enjoy the full privileges of Credit Union membership.
- Apply for membership online!
- Prefer to stop in and see us? Visit us at 3101 Montvale Dr, Springfield, IL. We can’t wait to meet you and start building a bright financial future for you!
- How can I apply for membership at IECU?
- How do I change my address on my account?
- Does the credit union have any open positions for employment?
- How do credit unions differ from banks?
- What is the email address for the credit union?